Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist
VocoVision is looking for a work from home Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with a local school district in Louisiana.
Our tele-therapist will work to use expertise and skills to provide assessments, evaluations, interventions, and treatments for students.
If you are interested in a remote Speech Language Pathologist Position, please see the details below:
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- In addition to a master’s degree, you must be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you will be practicing.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in schools as a speech therapist.
- The role of our speech tele-therapist will be to assess language skills, conduct evaluations, Design IEPs, implement treatment plans, improve communication skills, and monitor students progress.
- Utilize online virtual tools
- Serve as a confident and responsible therapist to provide students the confidence needed to continue to develop in school and everyday life.
- To collaborate with onsite staff and students while performing virtual services.
- This position will be 1099
- Full time
- Full school year contract
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your resume over to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled