Work from Home Speech Pathologist (SLP) - Teletherapy, Maternity Leave
Did 2020 make you think about going teletherapy? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still onsite! A partnered school district in Oregon is seeking a Full or Part Time Speech Therapist to work remotely with students from K-12 for a maternity leave.
- K-12: Mild-Moderate
- Contract – Full or Part Time
- Maternity Leave to June
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Compensation Covers Direct & Indirect Services (including paperwork time)
- Clinical & Technical Support Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC’s
- 2 years school-based experience
- Oregon SLP License
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve! This exciting School Speech Language Pathologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled