Work from Home Speech Pathology (CCC SLP)Texas andArizona
Work from Home Speech Pathology (CCC SLP) Texas and Arizona
Work from home with VocoVision! We are looking for Speech Language Pathologist to service a school district in Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona.
The Speech Pathologist will provide remote therapy through video conferencing. The conferencing is in real time and includes interactive screens for both the SLP and the student. The therapist will be working full time during normal school hours with mild to moderate caseloads.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or related field, Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC), and current TX or AZ licensure as Speech-Language Pathologist, plus one year experience providing speech-language therapy services – PREFERRED
- Knowledge and ability to perform ASL (American Sign Language) STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Provide direct therapy and indirect services to the district virtually
- Comfortable working with Prek-12th grade students in a school setting environment
- Work from Home (No Travel)
- 15 - 25 hours weekly
- Remainder of the School Year
If you are ready to work from home, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for expedited review!
New candidate appointments for interview or for more general information are held between 7:30 am – 10:00 am CST Monday-Friday. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled