WORK FROM HOME - Speech Therapist - Georgia
We are seeking a remote Speech Language Pathologist for an amazing district located in Georgia.
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must have an active SLP license in GA (CCC)
- 2 years of experience in schools
- Identifying students who may be at risk of a speech disorder
- Assessing students’ communication skills with evaluations and re-evaluations
- Developing and implementing IEPs and conducting IEP meetings
- Grades K-12
- Monday - Friday
- Hourly Pay
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0224 for more information.
Ryan Edwards | Account Executive | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled