Work from Home Speech Therapist WA
Virtual Speech Therapist !!
Virtual Speech- Language Pathologist working from home in a WA School District!! VocoVision is looking for student- oriented, creative, and enthusiastic Speech Therapist to service students in need!
- Active WA SLP licensure & Teaching Certificate
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- School experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- 37.5 hours a week
- School age Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training provided
- Elementary and Middle school caseload
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled