Work From Home Virginia School Psychologist wanted!
100% remote school Psychologist job opportunity in Virginia for immediate hire!
Applicant must be a certified Psychologist and licensed in Virginia. Candidate must be comfortable working with students remotely, past experience is preferred. This Psychologist job requires passing a tech screening through our company.
- Assessments, report writing, testing, working with case managers, attending meetings
- The caseload is K-12.
- Disabilities include mild to moderate
The role of remote School Psychologist doesn’t differ from an in-person provider, they still perform the same tasks including:
- Encourage student engagement
- Perform psychological assessments
- Create personalized intervention plans
- Monitor progress
- Foster peer relationships
- Promote communication skills
- Improve coping skills
- Evaluate learning needs
- Implement school policies
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled