Work From Home Virtual School Psychologist
A school district located just outside of Vancouver, WA is looking for a virtual School Psychologist to join their district for the 22/23 school year.
If you are looking for a remote tele-therapist role, please see the details below:
The role of our remote tele-therapist will be to engage with students, provide diagnostic evaluations, treatments, therapy, and other general duties.
- This position will require the tele-therapist to work with a district to provide services to a Pre-K and secondary caseload.
- The job is full time and will be Monday-Friday (40 hours per week)
- Duties will include documentation, assessments, evaluations, and some IEP meetings
- Must be licensed in WA as School Psychologist or have a pending license.
- 2 years experience working in schools as a psychologist
- Masters Degree or higher
- Must have a computer
- This position will be 1099
- Hours will be guaranteed
- Weekly Pay
- Flexibility in schedule and work location
- Access to a clinical and tech team
To learn more about this position or other positions, please email your resume over to [email protected] For any questions, please call me at 904-525-8907.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled