Work from Home Visually Impaired Teacher - Telepractice, TVI
Did 2020 make you think about staying virtual? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home like you’re still onsite! A partnered school district in Wisconsin is seeking a Teacher of the Visually Impaired. The selected candidate will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through our online platform. Caseloads would be mild-moderate for K-12, and our clinical and technical experts would work with you to make your transition as seamless as possible.
- Contract – Full Time
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Covers Direct & Indirect Services
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- 2 years school-based experience
- WI Teaching Certification in Visual Ed (or willing to get certified)
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting TVI opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled