Work Remotely for Indiana School as Psychologist
Are you a School Psychologist looking to try and provide virtual therapy to students in school?
An Indiana School District needs YOU to join its team. This is a fully virtual, school-based opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week with middle school and high school students for the 2022-2023 school year. This is a 1099 contract position for a Licensed school psychologist who wants to be self-employed.
- Requires a master’s degree in school psychology
- Must have state teaching license
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Ability to acquire personal liability insurance
- Working from home, you would be responsible for coordinating your schedule with staff and students in order to support each student’s IEP by working with the multidisciplinary team.
- Typical school day 7:30am-4pm with 30-minute duty-free lunch.
- Conduct virtual psychological tests and evaluations
- Counsel students individually or in groups.
- Teletherapy experience is a plus but not a requirement. An ideal candidate would have enough in-person experience to be able to translate skills to a virtual setting
The rates for this position are dependent on experience and district budgets but the weekly income will be over $1,500. On top of weekly pay, This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE.
You will have unique access to a teletherapy platform with an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, and standardized testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, teaching, and scheduling tools.
VocoVision provides ongoing training on the comprehensive teletherapy toolkit as well as an ability to earn a professional video conference license
VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools all over the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
If this position sounds appealing to you, please reach out to Claire Zarynoff from VocoVision at 770-776-2133 to have your resume considered immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled