Work Remotely in Washington State | Virtual School Psychologist
We are looking for a Remote School Psychologist to support students in the state of Washington. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting assessments, providing counseling, and collaborating with educators and parents to create an optimal learning environment for students.
Applicant must be able to complete a short tech screening prior to the interview and be comfortable using virtual communication tools.
What We're Looking For:
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited institution.
- Current School Psychologist certification in the state of Washington.
- Proficiency in conducting psychological assessments and interpreting results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a remote or virtual setting (preferred).
- Commitment to upholding ethical and professional standards in school psychology.
Why Choose Us:
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students.
- Supportive and collaborative environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible remote work options.
If you are a School Psychologist who is passionate about fostering students' emotional and social growth, we encourage you to apply. Please apply here and submit your resume to Arlyne Perez at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled