Work Virtually as a Certified Teacher for Occupational TeleTherapy
Work Virtually as a Certified Teacher for Occupational TeleTherapy in Arizona
There’s never been a more unique way than to transfer you’re in class-room skills to a complete virtual platform of teaching!
• Work from home
• Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get speech therapy services (e.g., in rural communities).
• Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
• Have a more manageable caseload/workload
• Connect with children in your specialty area
We offer clinical and technical training to all Tele Therapist, along with access to the software that is needed to provide therapy services to students.
• Master’s Level Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
• Licensed and Certified through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Career Advancement
• Ability to communicate with students using technology
Be a part of this change! Be a part of this team! Vocovision. School OT interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call me directly at 770-325-0321!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled