Work Virtually as a Speech Language Pathologist in New Hampshire
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a highly-regarded School District in New Hampshire that is seeking a Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming academic year. The SLP will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with communication disorders of all ages and backgrounds. The SLP will provide both individual and group therapy sessions, and work closely with teachers, parents, and other school staff to implement effective communication strategies in the classroom. More details about this opportunity can be found below.
- K-12th grade
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans
- Communicate regularly with parents and other caregivers regarding student progress and treatment
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district
- Use virtual platforms and technology to deliver therapy services to students in a remote setting.
- Zoom Interviews
- More info upon interview
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Active license in Speech-Language Pathology
- At least two years of school experience
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with technology
If interested, apply, and contact me below with your resume attached:
Jeff Volosin- VocoVision Account Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.