Wyoming school Remote position for- Pediatric Psychiatrist
A School district in Wyoming is looking for a fully remote Pediatric Psychiatrist!
A Wyoming school district has partnered with VocoVision to find a Pediatric Psychiatrist to help serve their students for the current school year.
Vocovision offers competitive rates, a technical and clinical team that provides onboarding and support for each assignment to ensure proper use of the platform, and more!!
Overview of Position:
- Part time about 20-30 hours a week
- K-12 students
- Psychiatric evaluations and assessments, report writing, and participation in eligibility meetings
- ALL remote work.
- Doctorate of Medicine
- in Psychiatry
- Must have peds or school experience.
- Active License in Wyoming
- Accepted licenses: any other state licenses, or PRN
- Must have experience prescribing medicine to pediatrics
If this position sounds like a good fit to you, please send your resume to Shea Seaman at [email protected]. If you have any questions fill free to call 678-459-1118
Shea Seaman | VocoVision Account Executive | 678-459-1118
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled