million VocoVision teleservice sessions performed
school-based telepractioners & special educators
years in teleservices serving schools & communities
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- School Psychologists
- School Social Workers
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Teachers
- Board-Certified Behavioral Analysts
- Physical Therapists
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired
- Special Education Teachers
- School Counselors
- Sign Language Interpreters
- Educational Tutors
- Occupational Therapists
Imagine having everything you need - from teachers to resources - to ensure your students’ success.
Experienced & Qualified Teleprofessionals
Connect with the country's best and most qualified telepractioners to help your students realize their full potential.
Get ongoing support for your school through our clinical, technical, and support teams to ensure you receive the most effective virtual education services possible.
Access the most innovative and effective teleservices technology available, making learning secure and safe for your students.
- Manage your standard speech and language and occupational therapy caseloads.
- Deliver effective and efficient behavioral, academic and cognitive assessments.
- Modify environments and materials for visually impaired or deaf/hard-of-hearing students.
- Get support in multiple languages other than English.
- Interpret ASL in multiple settings.