Latest Update: January 2020
USE OF THE WEBSITE
USER ACCOUNTS, SECURITY AND PASSWORDS
NO OFFER OR SOLICITATION
The information provided on the Website does not constitute an offer of or solicitation for the purchase or disposal of, trading or any transaction in any Company securities. Investors must not rely on this information for investment decisions.
We may use your information to send you electronic messaging (e.g. email, text messaging, etc.) or other wireless devices multimedia messaging services (“MMS”) or short message services (“SMS”) communications to perform our services or to inform you of news, events and other information relevant to us (“Mobile Services”). Messages and data rates may apply for any SMS, MMS, and other electronic communication. For example, you may be charged a fee by your wireless carrier to send and receive messages based on the terms of your wireless device service plan. We are not responsible for any wireless e-mail or text messaging charges incurred by you or by a person that has access to your wireless device, telephone number or e-mail address. Check with your wireless device service provider if you have questions about your service plan.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- As expressly authorized by us in writing;
- To temporarily store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- To print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution;
- To submit to job postings and job applications and otherwise sign up for and receive our services as reasonably intended; and/or
If you wish to make any use of the materials on the Website other than as set forth in this Section, please address your request to: [email protected], or by mail to: VocoVision, Inc., ATTN: Legal, 1979 Lakeside Pkwy #800, Tucker, GA 30084
Except for the personal or business information that we require you to provide in connection with your account or our Services, please note that any communication, content or other material (“Your Content”) that you transmit to us through the Website (i.e., through blogs, forums or other groups), are transmitted on a non-confidential basis. We do not request, nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information from you through the Website, by e-mail, or in any other format. By providing Your Content to us, you:
- Represent and warrant that Your Content is original to you, that you own or otherwise control all rights in Your Content, or that you have the rights necessary to grant to use the license to Your Content, and that Your Content does not violate any rights, including the rights of privacy, of any party and does not otherwise violate the law; and
- Grant to us and our affiliates a world-wide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable, assignable and fully sub-licensable right and license, to copy, reproduce, edit, modify, distribute, transmit, translate, display, perform, publish, sell, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use Your Content, for any purpose that we may choose, in our sole discretion, and through any means or media, whether now existing or subsequently developed, and without any compensation to you or any third party (it being understood that the foregoing shall include the right to exploit any and all intellectual property or proprietary rights in Your Content including, without limitation, rights protected under applicable copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent and other laws throughout the world). IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, DO NOT SHARE, SUBMIT OR POST YOUR CONTENT ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- Use it in any way that violates any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Make unsolicited offers or proposals to other users.
- Engage in harassing or discriminatory behavior or defame or defraud other users.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, or any other person or entity affiliated with the Company, such as by using e-mail addresses from our Website.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or that, as determined by us, may harm the Company or our users, or expose them to liability.
- Disrupt, interfere with, disable, impair, overburden, violate the security of, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, the Website, its services, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computing device, or computer network connected to the Website.
- Upload, transmit, distribute, or run any computer virus, worm, trojan horse, malware, spyware, time bomb, logic bomb, or any computer code that could damage or alter a computing device, computer network, communication network, data, the Services, or any other system, device, or property.
- Access, use, or modify any data, information, or other materials not intentionally made available or accessible to you by the Company.
- License, sublicense, assign, convey, or transfer any rights granted hereunder.
- Perform any acts that may damage our image, interests or rights or those of any of our affiliated companies.
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
CONSEQUENCES OF IMPERMISSIBLE USE
LINKS AND LINKING
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) TAKE-DOWN PROCEDURES
Compliance with the DMCA. If you believe that any materials on our Website violate your copyright, please follow the instructions below to send us a notice of copyright infringement. The Company may remove or disable access to material on our Website that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA. Filing a Notice of Infringing Material Under the DMCA. If you believe that materials accessible on or from this Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials by submitting written notification to our copyright agent as designated below. As set forth by Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please be aware that Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act may impose liability for damages on any person who knowingly sends meritless notices of infringement. Please do not make false claims. Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is: Copyright Agent, c/o VocoVision, Inc., 1979 Lakeside Pkwy #800, Tucker, GA 30084
Site Materials Disclaimer. We are not under any duty to check the accuracy of the Website or the content thereon, and we do not guarantee the usefulness, preciseness, completeness, accuracy, or relevance of the Website or the content thereon and/or that such content is up to date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we also do not warrant or represent that the Website and/or the content thereon is error-free or reliable or that use of the Website and/or the Website’s content will not infringe rights of third parties. Nor do we warrant or represent that the functional aspects of the Website and/or the content will be error free or that the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of the Website and the content is at your risk, and is provided “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the content thereon, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise. We expressly disclaim any and all liability for loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, regardless of the form of action. We expressly exclude any and all liability for errors or omissions with respect to the Website and the Website’s content, save to the extent that such liability arises from our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or from any death or personal injury that arises due to our willful misconduct. Site Services Disclaimer. The inclusion of content on the Website does not in any way constitute that we agree to provide you staffing services, employment or any other kind of services. We expressly exclude any and all kind of liability for decisions made by you based on the Website or the Website’s content. Site Availability Disclaimer. We are not under any duty to make the Website available, and we will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable, totally or partially, at any time or for any period. Site Security Disclaimer. You acknowledge that the Website is connected to the Internet and that your use shall be wholly at your own risk. While we aim to keep your information secure, we do not represent or guarantee that the Website will be free from loss, disruptions, corruption, cyber-attack, viruses, interference, hacking, malware, or other security intrusion or adverse incident. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the content thereon, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise. We expressly disclaim any and all liability for loss of use, interruption of business, lost profits or lost data, regardless of the form of action.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Claims relating to the enforceability or interpretation of any of these arbitration provisions;
- Claims by you, and also Claims made on your behalf or connected with you, such as an employee, representative, agent, predecessor, successor, heir, assignee, or trustee in bankruptcy;
- Claims that relate directly to us, and/or to our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assignees, employees, and agents; or
- Claims asserted as part of a class action, it being expressly understood and agreed to that the arbitration of such claims must proceed on an individual (non-class and non-representative) basis and the arbitrator may award relief only on an individual (non-class and non-representative) basis.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
FOR USERS IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY
The Website is intended for use by persons who are 18 years of age or older.