Work for VocoVision as an Account Executive.
Who We’re looking for
If you are a motivated, focused professional who shares the vision of our company, please apply for our account executive job position and start building relationships with schools and teletherapy professionals today.
In this role, you will be a part of our in-office (non-remote) team located in Peachtree Corners, GA.
- Top-Notch Insurance, 401(k), Competitive Salary
- Training & Mentorship Opportunities
- Gym & Fitness Class Reimbursement Program
- Volunteers Paid Time Off
- Celebrations & Team Outings
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching schools with top-notch teletherapists
- Establishing relationships with school representatives as well as teletherapy professionals
- Preparing proposals
- Managing teletherapy professionals who are on assignment
When you join our internal team as an account executive, you will actively seek out schools that can derive value from a remote service approach and match candidates with them. You’ll be joining a team of like-minded individuals who share the passion, vision and commitment of VocoVision. Our account executives share commonalities that help to make them so successful:
- Team players who value collaboration
- Innovators who think out of the box
- Strive to be the best in the industry
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Our VocoVision account executives make up a dedicated team, committed to bringing out the best in one another. We believe in finding imaginative solutions together, to ensure that education and special services are provided in the most accessible way. No idea is too big or too small when it comes to discovering innovative ways of empowering students and schools with the resources they need to succeed. At VocoVision, you’ll join a team that works hard, embraces play and is committed to cultivating a positive work environment where anything is possible.
- Local eats nearby
- Gym access on-site
- Outdoor eating areas
- Outdoor volleyball & basketball courts
I started working at Vocovision right out of college. I had no idea what to expect going into a “Big girl” job. Vocovision exceeded my expectations! You are set up for excellence working with Vocovision. You receive all the training and resources you may need! I love being able to ask as many questions as possible and never be judged. Working for Vocovision is AWESOME!
I enjoy and appreciate knowing I'm positively impacting future generations with the clinicians I place.