Online Teaching Job Responsibilities
Remote general education teachers are responsible for providing high-caliber online instruction to their students that helps them to grow and reach their goals. You will have many responsibilities and online teacher duties that all center around ensuring your students have access to the education services they need to reach their fullest potential. As a key part of ensuring student success, some of the responsibilities in an online teacher job description may include:
- Designing Lesson Plans for Online Instruction
- Creating Assignments for Students
- Grading Homework and Tests
- Providing Feedback to Students and Staff
- Tracking Attendance
As an online teacher, you will be playing a big part in shaping the future for your students. You can expect from any of our remote education jobs that you will play an important role in your students’ lives and will work with them to achieve their academic goals.
Online Teaching Job Requirements
As a remote general education teacher, an essential requirement is a bachelor’s degree, preferably in the subject you will be teaching. Additionally, as an online teacher, you will have to meet the certification and license requirements from the state in which you are teaching, as well as where you live. These requirements can vary by state, but typically include a certification from the state board of education.
With our powerful and proven remote teaching platform VocoVision empowers teachers like you to help students reach their goals. When you combine your exceptional teaching skills with the best online teaching platform available, you get more resources and options to break down barriers for your students. Want to make a difference? Check out our remote teaching jobs and apply now!Read Less
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
REMOTE, Gen.Ed, teacher position in Maine
Remote, Gen. Ed Elementary School Teacher in Idaho
As a Remote General Education Elementary School Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and effective instruction to elementary school students, primarily focusing on math and English. You will create and implement comprehensive lesson plans, monitor student progress, provide feedback, and ensure a positive and inclusive learning environment. This is a remote position that requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Develop and deliver engaging and age-appropriate lesson plans in math and English for elementary school students.
- Use a variety of teaching strategies and resources to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback and support to help students achieve their academic goals.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student engagement and participation.
- Utilize technology effectively to deliver remote instruction, engage students, and facilitate interactive learning experiences.
- Communicate regularly with students, parents, and colleagues to provide updates on student progress and address any concerns or questions.
- Collaborate with the curriculum development team to enhance and refine instructional materials.
- Stay up-to-date with educational best practices and new teaching methodologies in math and English.
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid Idaho teaching certification
- Proven experience teaching math and English to elementary school students.
- Familiarity with Common Core State Standards and curriculum frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of instructional strategies and resources for teaching math and English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in using technology for remote instruction and communication.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively in a remote setting.
- 1099 contract position with liability insurance.
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Monsie Montecinos directly or send the most recent copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled