Remote Physical Therapy Job Duties
Performing work from home physical therapy jobs, you will have many of the same responsibilities that in-person therapists do. PTs help patients restore function, increase mobility, and minimize pain and the effects of disabilities linked to injury or disease.
Some of the duties specific to virtual school physical therapists include:
- serving as an expert, a source of knowledge for parents, families, school staff, and students
- supporting students as they strive to meet curriculum standards and increase motor development skills
- developing and implementing individualized treatment plans for students
- advocating for students, ensuring that all accommodations and supports are provided
- collaborating with teachers and other specialists to help students succeed
- acting as an advisor for school communities, guiding all stakeholders to assist students across various educational programs
Our remote school physical therapist jobs give you the exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students, families, and schools.
How to Get a Telehealth Physical Therapy Job
Online physical therapist job requirements are the same as for an in-person physical therapist. You will need to have an undergraduate degree, usually with an emphasis in science, such as biology, anatomy, or physiology. You must also earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree, typically taking three years to complete. Finally, you must pass the National Physical Therapy Examination to become licensed in your state.
Many physical therapists enhance their livelihoods by entering into a residency or fellowship program to gain valuable experience and boost their knowledge and skills. Board-certified specialization is yet another option for therapists looking to expand their career horizons.Read Less
- VIRTUAL- Minnesota Physical Therapist (PT) needed- 12 week maternity leave- Contract- 1099
- Virtual Physicial Therapist
- Remote Physical Therapist
- North Carolina Remote School based Physical Therapist Job | 22/23 School Year
- FTE 0.5 Remote Physical Therapist
- Virtual Physical Therapist (PT) Hiring Now to May 31st, 2024
- Part-Time Virtual Physical Therapist (1099 Contracting)
- Part-Time Virtual Physical Therapist (VocoVision)
- VocoVision Physical Therapist Work From Home (Delaware)
- Work From Home Physical Therapist Needed! (Idaho)
- Part-Time Teletherapy Physical Therapist Idaho VocoVision (Hiring Now to NSY)
- Remote School Physical Therapist Part time Position- Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania: Work From Home As A School Physical Therapist
- Remote School Physical Therapist - Pennsylvania
- Virtual Physical Therapist Pennsylvania
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
VIRTUAL- Minnesota Physical Therapist (PT) needed- 12 week maternity leave- Contract- 1099
Minnesota Physical Therapist: Vocovision is looking to set up interviews with a school district in Minnesota to fill a Physical Therapist need for a 12 week Maternity Leave assignment.
- Contract Job- Maternity Leave (12 weeks)- 1099 Contract
- Weekly Pay
- Time: Start date Sept 9. 2022
Physical Therapist Job Details:
- Provide services to students ranging from K-12th grade
- Disabilities: Full range, mostly mild to moderate
- Part time (2-3days/week) or Full Time (40 hours)
Qualifications: Minnesota PT License
- Pediatric work experience
- School experience is a plus
To apply to this school based Physical Therapist (PT) job in Minnesota, send your resume to [email protected] or apply directly. Call/text 813 - 343 -0760 for more information.
NATIONAL HIRING MANAGER | VOCOVISION
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled