Responsibilities of teaching special education online
Remote special education teachers are responsible for optimizing student success. You will have a wide range of duties, all revolving around creating positive student outcomes. As an integral piece of the puzzle, some of your responsibilities may involve:
- Creating and Adjusting IEP’s for your Students
- Effectively Assessing Students, both Formally and Informally
- Utilizing Data to Tailor Goals and Objectives
- Collaborating with School Staff Members, Administrators, and Families
- Managing Caseloads of Students with Diverse Disabilities
- Incorporating Best Practices in Instructional Design and Delivery
- Advocating for Special Education Students
You are an integral stakeholder in the future of your students. You can expect to be highly involved in helping students achieve their full academic and social-emotional potentials.
Online special education teacher job requirements
A fundamental requirement for a remote special education teacher job is a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Special Education, Education, or a related subject area. Additionally, you will need certification from the state in which you are teaching. Make sure to check for individual requirements, depending on where you live.
Be the driving force that special education students need. VocoVision’s powerful remote teaching platform couples with your proven expertise in delivering high-quality instruction, ensuring students across the country achieve superior results. Search for a remote special education teacher job, and apply now!Read Less
- Teletherapy Intervention Specialist Needed in Newark, Ohio
- Remote Intervention Specialist Needed Part-time in Elyria, Ohio
- Virtual Intervention Specialist Needed Full-time in Hamilton, Ohio
- Telehealth Intervention Specialist Needed in Mentor, Ohio (Part-time)
- Full-time Work from Home Intervention Specialist Needed in Medina, Ohio
- Virtual Intervention Specialist
- Ohio Intervention Specialist -REMOTE
- Virtual Intervention Specialist (Ohio)
- Remote Special Education Teacher Needed in Greeley, Colorado
- **Remote** Oklahoma - Special Education Teacher - 25hours
- **Virtual** Oklahoma - Special Education Teacher - 25hours
- Work From Home as a Special Education Teacher in Ohio
- Work from Home Special Education Teacher Needed in Greeley, Colorado
- Massachusetts Special Education Teacher 2023-2024 School Year
- 3x needs as an Intervention Specialists in Ohio - Virtual Assignment
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Teletherapy Intervention Specialist Needed in Newark, Ohio
Full Time Virtual Intervention Specialist (2) Needed in Ohio
We are looking for a empathetic and organized Remote Intervention Specialist to join our network in Ohio for the remainder of this school year.
- ASAP start through end of school year
- 1099 contract
- 2 positions open, one part-time one full-time
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid state certification or licensure in Special Education.
- Previous experience working with students with special needs is highly desirable.
- Weekly pay
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- No travel necessary
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-638-5385 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled