Telehealth social work job responsibilities
As a telehealth social worker, your work is integral to students and parents. You help build confidence and instill positive values in students, as well as work closely with families and other stakeholders. Some of the responsibilities you can expect are:
- Counseling Students
- Crafting and Articulating Individualized Plans for Students
- Managing Case Records
- Reporting of Child Abuse
- Informing Parents of Community and Professional Resources
- Involvement in Student Meetings and Professional Development
- Resolving Conflicts Surrounding Students
Telehealth social workers are important members of teams ensuring student success. You will be working with various staff and faculty, including administrators, teachers, aides, and outside experts.
Requirements for getting a work from home social work job
A Bachelor of Social Work degree is the minimum requirement for school social work positions. Many social workers continue to receive a Master’s degree in the field. Additionally, some schools offer specific certificates for those engaging in school social work.
Gain access to students who you couldn’t otherwise. Provide them with the emotional, behavioral, and academic support that they deserve. Working from home, you can take care of yourself while providing a solid scaffold for students and families to grow. Apply for our work from home social jobs today!Read Less
- 100% Remote School Social Worker - Teletherapy
- Tele-School Social Worker
- Work from Home School Social Worker - Telepractice, Immediate Interviews
- Virtual School Social Worker - Telepractice, Immediate Interviews
- Remote School Social Worker - Telepractice, Immediate Interviews
- Virtual School Social Worker Illinois
- Tele-School Social Worker Michigan
- LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER - MICHIGAN OR OHIO STATEWIDE
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.