As someone who has experience working in schools, you can transition that knowledge and passion to a telepractice position where you can continue to develop your skills, while also pursuing new telepractice learning opportunities. Through your knowledge and passion, you’ll help students who may not have access to these specialized services receive the assistance they need. So, check out our teletherapy jobs, apply today and come face to face with greater possibilities.
Teletherapy Job Responsibilities
Telepractitioners we work with can expect to have similar responsibilities as an on-site professional educator or school therapist. You will typically conduct assessments, provide interventions/teaching, conduct IEP meetings and collaborate with parents and school staff. This is seamlessly done while using an innovative technology platform to connect with your students.
Even if you’ve never worked in a telepractice role before, our online training will help to ensure that you effectively transfer your skills to an online setting. In addition, our clinical support and technical teams are available to assist you. We’ll even connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Online therapy jobs we offer
We offer a variety of roles to support students and we frequently add additional disciplines based on the needs of the schools we service. Some of the positions we offer include:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- School Psychologist
- School Social Worker
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Occupational Therapist
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Special Education Teacher
- Teacher of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
Browse and apply for our teletherapy jobs today!Read Less
- Virtual Speech Language Pathologist | MN School Districts
- Remote/WFH School SLP (CCC)
- Teletherapy School SLP (CCC)
- Michigan School SLP
- Remote (CCC)SLP
- Speech Language Pathologist | MN School Districts
- Virtual DHHT - opening in NV
- Virtual DHHT - opening in NV
- Virtual Speech Language Pathologist needed NOW in OH- Ohio
- Exciting Opportunity for a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio (SLP)!
- Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - California
- 100% Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job SLP position in Michigan
- Work from Home School Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Detroit, Michigan
- Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Pennsylvania
- Telehealth School Speech Language Pathologist
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist | MN School Districts
VocoVision is seeking a virtual SLP for the 23-24 school year. We have a strong track record of connecting many SLPs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change.
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- State SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years school experience
- Master s degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance upon offer
- Full time
- Start: ASAP, End: June 2024
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload: K-12th
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical network
- Access to clinical network
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
This is a contracted position looking to be filled. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or call me (904) 309-9772
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled