As someone who has experience working in schools, you can transition that knowledge and passion to a telepractice position where you can continue to develop your skills, while also pursuing new telepractice learning opportunities. Through your knowledge and passion, you’ll help students who may not have access to these specialized services receive the assistance they need. So, check out our teletherapy jobs, apply today and come face to face with greater possibilities.
Teletherapy Job Responsibilities
Telepractitioners we work with can expect to have similar responsibilities as an on-site professional educator or school therapist. You will typically conduct assessments, provide interventions/teaching, conduct IEP meetings and collaborate with parents and school staff. This is seamlessly done while using an innovative technology platform to connect with your students.
Even if you’ve never worked in a telepractice role before, our online training will help to ensure that you effectively transfer your skills to an online setting. In addition, our clinical support and technical teams are available to assist you. We’ll even connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Online therapy jobs we offer
We offer a variety of roles to support students and we frequently add additional disciplines based on the needs of the schools we service. Some of the positions we offer include:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- School Psychologist
- School Social Worker
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Occupational Therapist
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Special Education Teacher
- Teacher of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
Browse and apply for our teletherapy jobs today!Read Less
- Georgia Speech-Language Pathologist Distance Learning
- Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
- Remote Position- Speech-Language Pathologist- Full Time K-12-Beaverton, Oregon
- Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
- Tennessee Speech-Language Pathologist Distance Learning
- Massachusetts School Psychologist - Teletherapy
- Wisconsin School Need Remote SLP
- School Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home Opportunity
- Delaware School Psychologist- Virtual Opportunity
- Remote Speech-Language Pathologist Position in Tennessee
- Remote K-12 School Psychologist - Massachusetts
- Online Speech-Language Pathologist Opening in Massachusetts
- Virtual SLP - Georgia
- Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
- Immediate Full-time Need: Fully Remote LSSP 2021
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.