SLP Teletherapy job responsibilities
As a remote SLP teletherapist working with VocoVision, your main focus is helping your students reach their fullest potential. To do so, you will have a variety of caseload responsibilities that may change from student-to-student, depending on their individual needs. Some of these duties you can expect to do virtually include:
- Assess students’ language skills
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations
- Implement comprehensive treatment plans
- Design IEPs
- Monitor student progress
- Improve student communication skills
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment
By far the most important task you will be responsible for is giving your students the confidence they need to be successful in school and their everyday life. You’ll also collaborate with the in-school teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides and parents to establish, assess and carry out your individual or group programs.
Requirements for getting a telepractice speech therapy job
In addition to your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, you will need to be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you’ll practice in. Not to worry, we’ll connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Help students who don’t have access to the critical services they need. Be the highly qualified and passionate face and voice that inspires them to overcome their obstacles and discover new possibilities. Apply for our Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs today!Read Less
- DIGITAL Colorado Speech Language Pathologist opportunity! TELE-SLP- 35 hours/week
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Schools Virtual WFH CA
- 100% Online Certified Speech Language Pathologist Job For North Carolina School District
- Work From Home As A SLP In New Mexico
- North Carolina School-SLP | 10-99 Contractor
- Virtual | School Speech Language Pathologist
- Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist: Georgia
- Digital Speech Language Pathologist needed- TELE-SLP- Jan-May 2023- VIRTUAL
- New Mexico: Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist
- TELE-SLP- California Speech Language Pathologist needed ASAP- 100% virtual opportunity-Contract
- Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Needed
- 100% remote- Virginia Speech Language Pathologist- Scheduling interviews from 9/12-9/16
- Virtual Speech Language Pathologist | 23-24 School Year | Perryton, TX
- Hiring for Speech Therapist - SLP - Teletherapy
- Work From Home As A Speech-Language Pathologist In Illinois
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DIGITAL Colorado Speech Language Pathologist opportunity! TELE-SLP- 35 hours/week
VocoVision is looking for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remotely with a local school district in Colorado. If you are interested in a remote Speech Language Pathologist Position, please see the details below:
CO SLP Job requirements:
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- CO license
- ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in schools as a speech therapist.
- High speed internet and general computer skills
- General SLP duties
- IEP's, assessments, and group therapy.
- Work with onsite staff to provide services to students
- This position will be 1099
- Full time- 35 hours per week
- Contract: ASAP- May 2023
- Caseload: Supervise SLPA virtually
- Weekly pay- EQUAL pay for direct and indirect services
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your resume over to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled