SLP Teletherapy job responsibilities
As a remote SLP teletherapist working with VocoVision, your main focus is helping your students reach their fullest potential. To do so, you will have a variety of caseload responsibilities that may change from student-to-student, depending on their individual needs. Some of these duties you can expect to do virtually include:
- Assess students’ language skills
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations
- Implement comprehensive treatment plans
- Design IEPs
- Monitor student progress
- Improve student communication skills
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment
By far the most important task you will be responsible for is giving your students the confidence they need to be successful in school and their everyday life. You’ll also collaborate with the in-school teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides and parents to establish, assess and carry out your individual or group programs.
Requirements for getting a telepractice speech therapy job
In addition to your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, you will need to be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you’ll practice in. Not to worry, we’ll connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Help students who don’t have access to the critical services they need. Be the highly qualified and passionate face and voice that inspires them to overcome their obstacles and discover new possibilities. Apply for our Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs today!Read Less
- Full Time Digital SLP Needed in California - 1099 Contract- School
- Idaho Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job
- Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Louisiana
- Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - Michigan
- Fully Remote SLP position in Michigan
- Virtual Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Job in Rhode Island
- Telehealth SLP Speech Language Pathologist Job in Georgia
- Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Job in Michigan
- Full-Time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Illinois
- Virtual Oregon Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job | VocoVision
- Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC) | Work From Home | Tennessee School District
- Virtual School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Job in Massachusetts
- Telehealth School Speech Language Pathologist Job in Ohio
- Digital Telehealth School Speech Language Pathologist
- Full-Time Virtual SLP Opportunity in an Illinois School
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Full Time Digital SLP Needed in California - 1099 Contract- School
Fully remote teletherapy opening in California for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). It is a full time, and full school year job opportunity.
- Assess, diagnose, treat and prevent communication and swallowing disorders
- Write and monitor IEP's
- Provide Speech therapy to students remotely.
CA SLP Qualifications-
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC
- Must be licensed in California.
- Must be comfortable with a 1099 position and hold liability insurance.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must be able to pass a basic tech screening.
- Dedicated Clinical and Technical Support Team.
- Access to VocoVision Toolkits- assessments, materials, and interactive activities to add to your sessions.
- Competitive compensation as a 1099 contractor. (Weekly Pay)
- Equal Rates for Direct & Indirect Hours.
- Onboarding materials to prepare for telehealth assignment.
- Integrated ZoomPro Acc.
- Ongoing Support.
To apply for this fully remote job in California, please send resume to Caleigh Coty at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled