Innovative technology enables students to make face-to-face connections with the most highly qualified, experienced, and passionate telepractitioners.
Through virtual learning and therapy sessions, students and families get the services they need, wherever they are, and school professionals enjoy greater career flexibility.
Our telepractioners do more than meet the students’ educational needs. They maximize learning opportunities and facilitate effective connections that are enjoyable, interactive and highly effective.
- Speech-language pathologists
- Occupational therapists
- School psychologists
- Teachers of the visually impaired
- Teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing
- Physical therapists
- Sign language interpreters
- Special education teachers
- School social workers
- It starts by finding and recruiting the country’s most qualified service providers
- They’re clinically and technically trained to work successfully as a teletherapist
- They get the tools they need to teach, assess, interpret and more
- We get to know the needs of your specific district, school and students
- Then we connect you with the telepractitioners that fit your needs, regardless of location
- You get the right online solution and we train the entire team on how to use it
- The result: your own innovative, interactive and effective virtual education solution