At Home SLPTeletherapy Position -Speech Pathology-2020/2021 School Year
At Home SLP Teletherapy Position - Speech Pathology - 2020/2021 School Year
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Telepractice. SLPs would be able to serve clients with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language, Augmentative/Alternative Communication, and Childhood Apraxia of Speech from the comfort of your own home.
NO TRAVEL NOR RELOCATION REQUIRED
- Part Time accepted Full Time Preferred
- School setting experience with K-12th grade students
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
License or Certification:
- ASHA Certified
- Licensed in the state for a speech therapist
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume today to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled