Casper, Wyoming Remote Position Speech - Language Pathologist Full-Time K-12
Casper, Wyoming – Remote Position – Speech - Language Pathologist – Full-Time – K-12
A fantastic school district near Casper Wyoming is looking for a speech-language pathologist for the school term 2020 - 2021.
This individual will be responsible for conducting evaluations only for students in grades K-12. The district is very supportive and will offer interviews this week.
All qualified applicants will be considered. More details below:
- Treating speech language, and communication disorders
- Evaluating and diagnosing speech-language, and communication disorder
- Provide training and educations to student’s family members
- Training with high-speed internet for software
- Experience in a school setting
- Valid license in Wyoming
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled