Madison, Wisconsin K-12 Speech-Language Pathologist Remote Position Full Time
Madison, Wisconsin – K-12 – Speech-Language Pathologist – Remote Position – Full – Time
A wonderful school district in the Madison area is seeking to hire a speech-language pathologist for the school term 2020 - 2021. The candidate that is selected will work with grade age students and supporting staff members.
Interviews are being scheduled this week.
- Treating speech language, and communication disorders
- Evaluating and diagnosing speech-language, and communication disorder
- Provide training and educations to student’s family members
- Training with high-speed internet for software
- Experience in a school setting
- Valid license in Wisconsin
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled