Remote Position Speech-Language Pathologist Tempe, AZ K-12- Full Time
Remote Position – Speech-Language Pathologist – Tempe, AZ – K-12- Full – Time
A welcoming school district near the Tempe area of Arizona is seeking a speech-language pathologist for the school term 2020 - 2021. The selected candidate will be responsible for evaluating grade students and attending IEP meetings.
- Virtual with training on software
- Working with Elementary students
- A contract for the school term 2020 - 2021
- Flexible scheduling
- Experienced in a school environment
- Master’s Degree in speech language pathology
- Valid license in AZ
- Home computer with high – speed internet
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled