School District School Psychologist inMassachusetts
School District School Psychologist in Massachusetts
TeleTherapy has been such a rewarding experience for our School Psychs. As a Psychologists you learn to expand upon your intervention skills, and have the ability to grow as a therapist. It doesn't matter that you are providing therapy virtually. What matters is how you utilize your skill base in order to meet each student's individual needs.
Become a part of one of the fastest growing teletherapy companies in the nation, Vocovision!
• Part Time, Competitive Compensation
• Master’s or Doctoral Level Degree
License or certification:
• NASP National Association of School Psychologists (not required)
• Data collection and analysis
• Progress monitoring
• School-wide practices to promote learning
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
• Ideal solution for medically fragile patients
• Helps parents apply goals to their everyday life
If you are looking for a change in environment as a School Psychologist, apply by submitting your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chana Scott at 770-325-0321!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled