School Speech Language Pathologist Distance Learning
School Speech Language Pathologist – Distance Learning
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Massachusetts to find a Speech Language Pathologist able to provide school-based services this school year. This position will be conducted over an online platform, allowing the therapist to work from the comfort of their own home.
- Elementary to High school
- Caseload: 40-50
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- More details about the caseload will be discussed during the interview
- Evaluations to diagnose disorders
- Provide therapy in group and direct settings
- Participate in IEP meetings and follow proper documentation guidelines.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- 2 years of school-based experience minimum
- Licensed SLP in Massachusetts
To be considered for this position, please contact Meghan Tonnesen at (770) 225-3007 and/or apply below.
Account Executive | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled