Virtual Part Time Job for School SLP in a WashingtonDistrict
Virtual Part Time Job for School SLP in a Washington District
Part Time Position
• Masters in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
• Certified through ASHA
• Communication Skills both written and oral
• Ability to pass tech screening
Vocovision is a TelePractice company that offers services to students in need of assistance with educational development through therapy. We offer the platform and software at NO COST to our SLPs. With TelePractice becoming more and more prevalent in school districts, the need continues to grow. VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical videoconferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately need.
Join Vocovision today!
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
• Ideal solution for medically fragile patients
Candidates seeking a new opportunity in their career field as an SLP, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call Chana Scott at 770-325-0321!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled