Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Connecticut is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for this school year.
This school utilizes teletherapy to connect therapists and students through a unique and comprehensive online platform. Students typically unable to receive the services they need due to the location of the school, can now be reached remotely by therapists anywhere in the United States. Therapists will receive clinical and technical training prior to beginning services to best optimize their time and the students' time.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Connecticut
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Reduce transportation costs (gas/wear and tear)
- Reduce exposure to illness
- Increased flexibility (schedule/less overhead)
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at 770-225-3007.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled