As someone who has experience working in schools, you can transition that knowledge and passion to a telepractice position where you can continue to develop your skills, while also pursuing new telepractice learning opportunities. Through your knowledge and passion, you’ll help students who may not have access to these specialized services receive the assistance they need. So, check out our teletherapy jobs, apply today and come face to face with greater possibilities.
Teletherapy Job Responsibilities
Telepractitioners we work with can expect to have similar responsibilities as an on-site professional educator or school therapist. You will typically conduct assessments, provide interventions/teaching, conduct IEP meetings and collaborate with parents and school staff. This is seamlessly done while using an innovative technology platform to connect with your students.
Even if you’ve never worked in a telepractice role before, our online training will help to ensure that you effectively transfer your skills to an online setting. In addition, our clinical support and technical teams are available to assist you. We’ll even connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Online therapy jobs we offer
We offer a variety of roles to support students and we frequently add additional disciplines based on the needs of the schools we service. Some of the positions we offer include:
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- School Psychologist
- School Social Worker
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Occupational Therapist
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- Special Education Teacher
- Teacher of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
Browse and apply for our teletherapy jobs today!Read Less
- Seeking Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio! (SLP)
- Virtual DHHT - based in Reno, NV
- Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - Utah
- Virtual School SLP (CCC)
- Hiring School SLP (Immediate Start-Remote)
- Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
- 1099-Teletherapy PT - Opening in Nevada
- Teletherapy School Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Virtual Special Education Teacher in Ohio School District
- Intervention Specialists | Remote | Now Hiring for Ohio School Districts
- 1099-Teletherapy PT
- Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - opening in Sparks, NV
- 100% Remote Special Education Teacher Position in Ohio School District
- Full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Taylor, Michigan
- Remote School based PT opening in NV
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Seeking Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio! (SLP)
Exciting Opportunity for Speech-Language Pathologists in Ohio: Join VocoVision for Distance Learning!
Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist eager to make a difference? VocoVision is your gateway to providing high-quality therapy and support to students, right from the comfort of your own home. Partnering with schools, our innovative platform empowers you to deliver effective treatment, assessments, and guidance remotely, ensuring every student receives the attention they deserve.
About VocoVision: VocoVision bridges the gap between schools and talented tele-practitioners like you. Our advanced platform facilitates seamless collaboration and empowers you to fulfill your role with ease, from case management to consultations.
- Minimum 2 years of school-based experience
- MS CCC-SLP certification
- Active Ohio Teaching Certification and SLP licensure
Benefits of Therapy:
- Remote work flexibility
- Savings on transportation costs
- Achieve an optimal work-life balance
- Full-time position
- Weekly compensation
- K-12 caseload
- Payment for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- HIPAA/FERPA compliant Zoom interface
- Convenient scheduling tools
- Access to continuing education resources
- Interactive therapy and assessment tools
- Engaging digital assignments and games
*No student data stored on our platform
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Emily McConnell at [email protected] or call/text 678-497-0867.
Don't miss this opportunity to join VocoVision and revolutionize the way therapy is delivered!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled