Teacher of the Deaf Job Responsibilities
Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher jobs demand similar requirements as those in a physical setting. The primary obligation is ensuring academic and vocational success for your students with hearing impairments and loss. Other responsibilities may include:
- Strengthening Students’ Social-Emotional Learning Skills
- Collaborating with Parents, Administrators, and Other Service Providers
- Providing High-quality Virtual Instruction to Students
- Participating in IEP Meetings and Developing Goals
- Utilizing Assistive Technology to Facilitate Student Learning
- Demonstrating Knowledge of ASL, Cochlear Implants, and Hearing Aids
- Providing Guidance to School Personnel
You are the primary provider of instruction, as well as holistic support, for students who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing. As a crucial member of the school team, the expectation is that you will advocate for your DHH students.
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job Requirements
Besides a bachelor’s degree in Education or a similar field, many Deaf and Hard of Hearing teachers obtain their Master’s degree. The state where you will be teaching will also require the appropriate license.
You can fully commit to the academic, social-emotional, and vocational success of your students with hearing loss while working from the convenience of your own home. VocoVision provides the opportunity you are searching for: a unique, powerful approach to remote teaching combined with a chance to impact students across the country positively. Apply for a teletherapy Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher job today!Read Less
- Virtual Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Indiana
- Work from Home Maryland Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
- Full time Virtual Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Indiana
- Remote - Full time Teacher - Deaf and Hard of Hearing - IL
- Distance-Learning Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - Indiana
- Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - Maryland
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - Virtual Services
- Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed in Maryland
- Virtual Services need at a School District for Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Tele-Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Indiana
- Distance-Learning Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
- Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - Indiana
- Work from Home DHHT Maryland
- Short-term Full-Time Virtual Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed!
- Work from Home DHHT Pennsylvania
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.