Remote Physical Therapy Job Duties
Performing work from home physical therapy jobs, you will have many of the same responsibilities that in-person therapists do. PTs help patients restore function, increase mobility, and minimize pain and the effects of disabilities linked to injury or disease.
Some of the duties specific to virtual school physical therapists include:
- serving as an expert, a source of knowledge for parents, families, school staff, and students
- supporting students as they strive to meet curriculum standards and increase motor development skills
- developing and implementing individualized treatment plans for students
- advocating for students, ensuring that all accommodations and supports are provided
- collaborating with teachers and other specialists to help students succeed
- acting as an advisor for school communities, guiding all stakeholders to assist students across various educational programs
Our remote school physical therapist jobs give you the exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students, families, and schools.
How to Get a Telehealth Physical Therapy Job
Online physical therapist job requirements are the same as for an in-person physical therapist. You will need to have an undergraduate degree, usually with an emphasis in science, such as biology, anatomy, or physiology. You must also earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree, typically taking three years to complete. Finally, you must pass the National Physical Therapy Examination to become licensed in your state.
Many physical therapists enhance their livelihoods by entering into a residency or fellowship program to gain valuable experience and boost their knowledge and skills. Board-certified specialization is yet another option for therapists looking to expand their career horizons.Read Less
- Part Time School Based Alabama Physical Therapist - TeleHealth - Immediate Hire
- School-based Physical Therapist - Remote
- Full-time Remote Physical Therapist - Work From Home!
- Part Time School Based Physical Therapist - Teletherapy
- Remote School Based Physical Therapist
- Online School Physical Therapist- Immediate Hire
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.