Teletherapy school psychologist job responsibilities
The virtual school psychologist jobs offered at VocoVision demand certain responsibilities. You will be entrusted with a wide range of duties, each revolving around the success of your students in grades K-12. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Promoting Positive Outcomes for Students
- Participating in Virtual IEPs
- Listening to and Addressing Students’ Concerns
- Helping Students Plan and Achieve Personal Goals
- Supporting Student IEP Goals
- Counseling Parents on Substance Abuse and Communication Skills
- Researching and Implementing Behavior Management Systems
As a valued member of the school community, you will also be expected to collaborate with general and special education teachers, administrators, counselors, aides, and other specialists who interact with your students.
Requirements for getting a teletherapy school psychologist job
A Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree are minimum requirements for becoming a teletherapy school psychologist. Additionally, many positions require prior experience as a school psychologist.
Revel in the success of helping students achieve their personal and social goals while giving yourself the benefit of working from home. VocoVision’s offerings of teletherapy school psychologist jobs will allow you to enjoy your life fully while ensuring a positive impact on students across the country. Now is your chance – apply today!Read Less
- Michigan School Psychologist - Accepting Remote, Licensed Psychologists
- Remote Full Time School Psychologist in Delaware.
- Remote Tele-School Psychologist - California
- Virtual School Psychologist
- School Psychologist - Work From Home - Maryland
- Remote School Psychologist Work from Home
- Remote School Psychologist Connecticut
- Full Time School Psychologist in Delaware. Work From Home.
- Remote Part Time School Psychologist in Oklahoma.
- School Psychologist Opening - Teletherapy
- Online School Psychologist Work from Home
- School Psychologist | Fully Remote | New Mexico
- Virtual Part Time School Psychologist in Oklahoma.
- Work From Home School Psychologist in Maryland
- School Psychologist in Delaware. Full Time Remote/Virtual Psychologist.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Michigan School Psychologist - Accepting Remote, Licensed Psychologists
A Michigan school is in need of a School Psychologist for the remainder of this school year! They are open to candidates working remotely through our platform, VocoVision. We are looking for someone to get started ASAP, so we are looking for someone with active license. I've included a few more details below, but if you're interested let's schedule a time to talk! Please apply today and send me an email with a copy of your resume.
- ASAP Start - End of School Year
- Potential for contract renewal for 23-24 school year
- Open to part-time applicants
- Middle-High School caseload
- 1099 Position
- Hourly pay
- Active School Psychologist cert. in Michigan
- Prior schools experience
- Teletherapy experience is a big plus
The VocoVision platform will provide you with everything you'll need to be an effective teletherapists, including tests, assessments, interactive activities, a Zoom Pro Account, a scheduling app, etc. Please feel free to reach out! Whether you're interested in this position right now, or considering transitioning to remote work and you're curious how it works. Let me know! Hope to hear from you soon
Alex Bamford, VocoVision
“We make life better for those who make life better”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled