Teletherapy school psychologist job responsibilities
The virtual school psychologist jobs offered at VocoVision demand certain responsibilities. You will be entrusted with a wide range of duties, each revolving around the success of your students in grades K-12. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Promoting Positive Outcomes for Students
- Participating in Virtual IEPs
- Listening to and Addressing Students’ Concerns
- Helping Students Plan and Achieve Personal Goals
- Supporting Student IEP Goals
- Counseling Parents on Substance Abuse and Communication Skills
- Researching and Implementing Behavior Management Systems
As a valued member of the school community, you will also be expected to collaborate with general and special education teachers, administrators, counselors, aides, and other specialists who interact with your students.
Requirements for getting a teletherapy school psychologist job
A Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree are minimum requirements for becoming a teletherapy school psychologist. Additionally, many positions require prior experience as a school psychologist.
Revel in the success of helping students achieve their personal and social goals while giving yourself the benefit of working from home. VocoVision’s offerings of teletherapy school psychologist jobs will allow you to enjoy your life fully while ensuring a positive impact on students across the country. Now is your chance – apply today!Read Less
- Fully Virtual School Psychologist Job in Georgia
- Fully Remote School Psychologist in Michigan
- Virtual School Psychologist (Fully Remote in North Carolina)
- Fully Remote School Psychologist in Georgia
- Fully Virtual School Psychologist Job in Washington
- Telehealth - Remote School Psychologist - Georgia
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.