Responsibilities of teaching special education online
Remote special education teachers are responsible for optimizing student success. You will have a wide range of duties, all revolving around creating positive student outcomes. As an integral piece of the puzzle, some of your responsibilities may involve:
- Creating and Adjusting IEP’s for your Students
- Effectively Assessing Students, both Formally and Informally
- Utilizing Data to Tailor Goals and Objectives
- Collaborating with School Staff Members, Administrators, and Families
- Managing Caseloads of Students with Diverse Disabilities
- Incorporating Best Practices in Instructional Design and Delivery
- Advocating for Special Education Students
You are an integral stakeholder in the future of your students. You can expect to be highly involved in helping students achieve their full academic and social-emotional potentials.
Online special education teacher job requirements
A fundamental requirement for a remote special education teacher job is a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Special Education, Education, or a related subject area. Additionally, you will need certification from the state in which you are teaching. Make sure to check for individual requirements, depending on where you live.
Be the driving force that special education students need. VocoVision’s powerful remote teaching platform couples with your proven expertise in delivering high-quality instruction, ensuring students across the country achieve superior results. Search for a remote special education teacher job, and apply now!Read Less
- Full-time Teletherapy Special Education Teacher Needed in Colorado
- Virtual Special Education Teacher Needed in Colorado
- Full-time Telehealth Special Education Teacher Needed in Colorado
- Virtual Special Education Teacher
- Special Education Teacher Needed - Teletherapy - in Louisiana
- Special Education Teacher (Virtual)- Michigan 2023-2024 School Year
- Intervention Specialist (Virtual)- Ohio 2023-2024 School Year
- Special Education Teacher | Teletherapy Opportunity in Arizona
- Special Education Teacher | Fully Remote Opportunity in Arizona
- Special Education Teacher | Virtual Opportunity in Arizona
- | Virtual | Special Education Teacher, AZ
- | Teletherapy | Special Education Teacher, AZ
- Connecticut Special Education Teacher 2023-2024 School Year
- Illinois Special Education Teacher 2023-2024 School Year
- Virtual Pennsylvania Special Ed. Teacher - 2023-2024 School Year
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Full-time Teletherapy Special Education Teacher Needed in Colorado
Remote Special Education Teacher Needed Full-time in Colorado
VocoVision is seeking a compassionate and organized Special Education Teacher (SPED) to join our network in Colorado. You will be a key player in helping children with various learning difficulties receive specialized teaching and assistance as a SPED teacher. To create and carry out Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) catered to each student's particular needs, you will collaborate closely with students, parents, and other educators.
- Caseload details discussed on interview
- ASAP start through remainder of 23/24 SY
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Valid state certification or licensure in Special Education.
- Weekly pay
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- No travel necessary
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-638-5385 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled