Responsibilities of teaching special education online
Remote special education teachers are responsible for optimizing student success. You will have a wide range of duties, all revolving around creating positive student outcomes. As an integral piece of the puzzle, some of your responsibilities may involve:
- Creating and Adjusting IEP’s for your Students
- Effectively Assessing Students, both Formally and Informally
- Utilizing Data to Tailor Goals and Objectives
- Collaborating with School Staff Members, Administrators, and Families
- Managing Caseloads of Students with Diverse Disabilities
- Incorporating Best Practices in Instructional Design and Delivery
- Advocating for Special Education Students
You are an integral stakeholder in the future of your students. You can expect to be highly involved in helping students achieve their full academic and social-emotional potentials.
Online special education teacher job requirements
A fundamental requirement for a remote special education teacher job is a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Special Education, Education, or a related subject area. Additionally, you will need certification from the state in which you are teaching. Make sure to check for individual requirements, depending on where you live.
Be the driving force that special education students need. VocoVision’s powerful remote teaching platform couples with your proven expertise in delivering high-quality instruction, ensuring students across the country achieve superior results. Search for a remote special education teacher job, and apply now!Read Less
- REMOTE Special Education Teacher in Idaho
- Hybrid intervention specialist (special education teacher) job with Ohio school district
- Intervention specialist (special education) job with Ohio school district-work from home
- Virtual Special Education Teacher needed starting JAN!! Must be licensed in Minnesota- Digital
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
REMOTE Special Education Teacher in Idaho
100% Virtual Special Education position for 22-23 school year. A school in Idaho is looking for a Full-time remote special education teacher to help with students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Full-time position, 35-40 hours per week
- Students in grades 9-12
- 100% remote work from home position
- ID special education license
- Obtain liability insurance
- Pass Vocovision Tech screen
To apply for a Fully Virtual special education job, please give me a call or send me your resume to [email protected]Leo Trimble Account Executive Trusted Sunbelt Partner VocoVision | www.vocovision.com 5550 Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 O 813-749-5284
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled