SLP Teletherapy job responsibilities
As a remote SLP teletherapist working with VocoVision, your main focus is helping your students reach their fullest potential. To do so, you will have a variety of caseload responsibilities that may change from student-to-student, depending on their individual needs. Some of these duties you can expect to do virtually include:
- Assess students’ language skills
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations
- Implement comprehensive treatment plans
- Design IEPs
- Monitor student progress
- Improve student communication skills
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment
By far the most important task you will be responsible for is giving your students the confidence they need to be successful in school and their everyday life. You’ll also collaborate with the in-school teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides and parents to establish, assess and carry out your individual or group programs.
Requirements for getting a telepractice speech therapy job
In addition to your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, you will need to be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you’ll practice in. Not to worry, we’ll connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Help students who don’t have access to the critical services they need. Be the highly qualified and passionate face and voice that inspires them to overcome their obstacles and discover new possibilities. Apply for our Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs today!Read Less
- Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist Job For South Carolina School District
- Nevada SLP wanted for Teletherapy School Job | Elementary and middle school caseloads
- Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist Job For Utah School District
- Online Speech-Language Pathologist - Teletherapy
- Pennsylvania Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
- Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist Colorado
- 100% Online Speech Language Pathologist Job For Montana School District
- 100% Online Speech Language Pathologist Job For South Dakota School District
- Credentialed Speech-Language Pathologist -Distance Learning
- Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist - Remote
- Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist
- California | Speech Language Pathologist Job | Digital School based job
- Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist Job For North Dakota School District
- Work from Home Indiana Speech-Language Pathologist
- Online Speech-Language Pathologist - Georgia
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist Job For South Carolina School District
You must be a licensed speech language pathologist to apply for this position:
Sunbelt is assisting a school district in SC in filling an SLP position.
- Fully Remote
- Accepting full time and part time candidates
- 1099 Contract
- SLP License for SC
- Pass a tech screen
- Provide liability insurance
If you are interested in this position, please email [email protected], or call 813-749-5289.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled