SLP Teletherapy job responsibilities
As a remote SLP teletherapist working with VocoVision, your main focus is helping your students reach their fullest potential. To do so, you will have a variety of caseload responsibilities that may change from student-to-student, depending on their individual needs. Some of these duties you can expect to do virtually include:
- Assess students’ language skills
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations
- Implement comprehensive treatment plans
- Design IEPs
- Monitor student progress
- Improve student communication skills
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment
By far the most important task you will be responsible for is giving your students the confidence they need to be successful in school and their everyday life. You’ll also collaborate with the in-school teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides and parents to establish, assess and carry out your individual or group programs.
Requirements for getting a telepractice speech therapy job
In addition to your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, you will need to be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you’ll practice in. Not to worry, we’ll connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Help students who don’t have access to the critical services they need. Be the highly qualified and passionate face and voice that inspires them to overcome their obstacles and discover new possibilities. Apply for our Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs today!Read Less
- 100% Work from Home Remote Speech-Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania
- Remote SLP-CCC - 2021-2022 School Year
- 100% Remote Speech Therapist (SLP) - Teletherapy, Full Time
- Work from home - SLP-CCC - Part time - Schools - Immediate Hire
- 100% Remote School SLP - Teletherapy, Full Time
- 100% Remote LA Speech Therapist - Work from Home!
- Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
- Tele - SLP - CCC - Full time
- School Tele-Speech-Language Pathologist Job in Delaware
- 2021-2022 School Year - Remote School SLP-CCC - PA
- Distance Learning - SLP - CCC - Full time
- 100% Virtual Part Time SLP - Teletherapy
- Michigan Speech Language Pathologist Tele-therapy Opportunity
- 100% Work from Home - Speech-Language Pathologist in Oregon
- School Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.