SLP Teletherapy job responsibilities
As a remote SLP teletherapist working with VocoVision, your main focus is helping your students reach their fullest potential. To do so, you will have a variety of caseload responsibilities that may change from student-to-student, depending on their individual needs. Some of these duties you can expect to do virtually include:
- Assess students’ language skills
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations
- Implement comprehensive treatment plans
- Design IEPs
- Monitor student progress
- Improve student communication skills
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment
By far the most important task you will be responsible for is giving your students the confidence they need to be successful in school and their everyday life. You’ll also collaborate with the in-school teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides and parents to establish, assess and carry out your individual or group programs.
Requirements for getting a telepractice speech therapy job
In addition to your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, you will need to be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you’ll practice in. Not to worry, we’ll connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Help students who don’t have access to the critical services they need. Be the highly qualified and passionate face and voice that inspires them to overcome their obstacles and discover new possibilities. Apply for our Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs today!Read Less
- Virtual Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in California.
- Arkansas Speech Language Pathologist, Work From Home
- Speech Language Pathologist | Fully Remote | Maryland
- WORK FROM HOME | Speech Language Pathologist - GUARANTEED HOURS (CA)
- Speech Language Pathologist - Fully Remote - Wyoming
- Remote Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in California.
- Speech Language Pathologist | Fully Remote | Pennsylvania
- REMOTE California Speech Language Pathologist
- VocoVision TeleTherapy School SLP in Idaho
- Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in California. Full Time Position.
- Delaware - Speech Language Pathologist - Fully Remote
- Speech Language Pathologist | Remote | 1099 | California | Full-time
- TELETHERAPY | Speech Language Pathologist | California
- Speech Language Pathologist | Fully Remote | Colorado
- VocoVision TeleTherapy School SLP in California
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Virtual Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in California.
Virtual/Teletherapy School Speech Language Pathologist
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in Indiana California for a new work from home opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Santa Barbara area for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Full Time
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year
- 3-5 Years Old Age Group Caseload
- Position Duties, but not limited to
- Direct Services, Indirect Services, Report Writing, Case Management, IEP/Staff Meetings
- 1099 position
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must be Licensed in California
- California State Education
- Accepting CFY for onsite
- Santa Barbara Area
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled