SLP Teletherapy job responsibilities
As a remote SLP teletherapist working with VocoVision, your main focus is helping your students reach their fullest potential. To do so, you will have a variety of caseload responsibilities that may change from student-to-student, depending on their individual needs. Some of these duties you can expect to do virtually include:
- Assess students’ language skills
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations
- Implement comprehensive treatment plans
- Design IEPs
- Monitor student progress
- Improve student communication skills
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment
By far the most important task you will be responsible for is giving your students the confidence they need to be successful in school and their everyday life. You’ll also collaborate with the in-school teachers, special educators, interpreters, aides and parents to establish, assess and carry out your individual or group programs.
Requirements for getting a telepractice speech therapy job
In addition to your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, you will need to be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you’ll practice in. Not to worry, we’ll connect you to credentialing professionals to help guide you through the licensure process.
Help students who don’t have access to the critical services they need. Be the highly qualified and passionate face and voice that inspires them to overcome their obstacles and discover new possibilities. Apply for our Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) jobs today!Read Less
- Digital School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Tele-Services- Washington
- Virtual Texas Speech Language Pathologist Job
- 100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Michigan
- Full-Time Virtual Speech Therapist Job in Oregon
- New York Speech Language Pathologist Job- Remote
- Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Job Washington | 2023-2024 Remainder of School Year
- Exciting Teaching Opportunity in New York - Telehealth SLP Position
- Virtual SLP-CCC Speech Language Pathologist Job in Massachusetts
- Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC) Needed for Work From Home Vacancy | Ohio School District
- South Carolina Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job
- Full Time Digital SLP Needed in a Pennsylvania School - 1099 Contract - School-Based Position
- Remote Job Opportunity- SLP-CCC Job in Washington
- Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC) Needed - 100% Virtual | Ohio School District
- Telehealth 1099 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - New York
- Digital Speech Language Pathologist Job in Texas
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Digital School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Tele-Services- Washington
Join our team as an Independent Contractor SLP for the rest of the school year, specializing in Tele-Services, Tele-SLP, Digital School-Based support.
At VocoVision, we offer a dynamic platform for Independent Contractors, providing:
- Cutting-edge Tele-Services: Utilize advanced technology for seamless digital interactions.
- Flexibility: Work remotely, delivering crucial services to students from the comfort of your space.
- Support: Enjoy ongoing assistance from our experienced clinical and technical teams.
- Competitive Compensation: Thrive as an Independent Contractor with VocoVision.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Valid Washington SLP license.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Prior experience in school-based settings.
If you're an experienced and dedicated SLP seeking a rewarding Tele-Services opportunity for the rest of the school year, apply now. Join VocoVision in making a positive impact through Digital School-Based support. Submit your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled