Teacher of the Visually Impaired job responsibilities
A teacher of the visually impaired has a specific, crucial role in the formation of the student with visual impairments. Advocating for students is the first priority, and some of the responsibilities that revolve around this are:
- Delivering Instruction to Students with Visual Impairments or Blindness
- Participating in IEP Meetings
- Providing Support to School Community
- Interpreting Medical Records
- Researching and Implementing Educational Strategies
- Communicating with Classroom Teachers
- Evaluating Formal Assessments
A teacher of the visually impaired is on the frontline of supporting those students in need. The TVI works with classroom teachers, specialists, healthcare professionals, and families to ensure optimum results for students.
Requirements for Getting a Teacher of the Visually Impaired Job
The minimum requirement for obtaining a TVI job is a Bachelor’s degree, a special education credential, and specialized training to prepare for the role. State requirements may differ slightly for certification.
Help students, and yourself, reach their highest potential. Let VocoVision carry you to the pinnacle of professional achievement as a remote teacher of the visually impaired. Make the move today and apply for our TVI jobs!Read Less
- Seeking Remote Licensed Visually Impaired Teacher
- Pennsylvania Remote Teacher For The Visually Impaired Needed ASAP!
- Remote teacher for the Visually Impaired Needed for PA School District
- Teacher for the VIsually Impaired in PA Needed For Remote Position
- PA School District Seeking Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Virtual TVI- California Teacher of Visually Impaired
- Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired Needed in Oregon Fulltime
- Virtual Illinois Teacher for the Visually Impaired | Part-time needed
- 100% Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired - California
- Teacher for Visual Impairment **Virtual** Washington - 2023-2024 School Year
- Visual Impairment Teacher | Virtual Position | Massachusetts
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Seeking Remote Licensed Visually Impaired Teacher
ProCare Therapy/Vocovision is actively searching for a Visually Impaired teacher to fill a remote contract position in Pennsylvania for the current school year. As a ProCare team member, you'll receive weekly compensation as a 1099 - Independent Contractor. Our comprehensive support includes onsite assistance for the assignment and backing from our experienced clinical and technical teams. If you're seeking a remote, school-based opportunity, feel free to get in touch with us today!
- ASAP Start Date
- Full time
- PreK-12th grade
- Requires a Bachelor's or Master s or degree in Visual Education
- Must be licensed in the state of PA
- Previous experience in schools required, preferably in the last 2 years
To express your interest, kindly submit your application and forward an updated version of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. Following this, I will reach out to you to discuss the subsequent stages of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled