100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in North Carolina
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job with School District in North Carolina
I’m working with a school district in North Carolina that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a K-5th grade caseload for this school year.
The ideal candidate for this job will have their Speech Language Pathologist license in North Carolina, be familiar with using Zoom to provide teletherapy services and is comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech needs.
- North Carolina Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- 58 Students on caseload
- 37.5 hours a week
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Consultation with teachers and parents
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in North Carolina, please apply here and give me a call at 813-219-1083.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled