100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Pennsylvania | 22/23 School year
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job with School in Pennsylvania
I’m working with a school district in Pennsylvania that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a K-12 caseload for next school year.
The ideal candidate for this job will have their Speech Language Pathologist license in Pennsylvania, be familiar with using Zoom to provide teletherapy services and is comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech needs.
- Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist license
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania, please apply here and give me a call at 813-219-1083.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled