100% Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist - Kentucky
Job Title: VocoVision Kentucky SLP - Remote/Teletherapy
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Kentucky for a virtual teletherapy role with VocoVision. Join VocoVision's team and make a difference in students' lives.
- Conduct assessments and therapy sessions using VocoVision's all-inclusive teletherapy platform.
- Develop personalized treatment plans and collaborate with parents, teachers, and professionals.
- Maintain accurate documentation and stay updated with the latest research.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid Kentucky SLP license or eligibility.
- ASHA CCC-SLP.
- Prior experience with children in schools or clinics.
- Proficiency with technology/teletherapy platforms.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Competitive compensation.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive team environment.
- Make a positive impact in students lives.
To apply, submit your resume to [email protected] and call 813-358-5769.
Riley Kelly | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled