Digital Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) New York School Opportunity
Join VocoVision as a virtual school-based teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist provider and provide therapy services from the comfort of your home.
Description: Join VocoVision's team as a virtual Speech-Language Pathologist and deliver therapy services to students through our all-inclusive teletherapy platform. Work from home while making a difference on students' future!
- Conduct assessments and evaluations using VocoVision s teletherapy platform.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and provide evidence-based therapy sessions.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and professionals for effective communication and progress monitoring.
- Maintain session notes and reports.
- Stay informed with the latest research and advancements in speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Hold a valid New York Speech-Language Pathologist licensure
- Hold ASHA CCC-SLP.
- Experience working with children in schools or clinical settings.
- Proficient in navigating technology.
- Passionate, dependable, and ready to help students achieve their speech and language goals.
- Work remotely with flexible scheduling.
- Enjoy competitive pay.
- Dive into professional development opportunities and access to resources.
- Be a part of a supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Make an impact on students' lives.
Note: The position is a 1099 contractor role.
Send us your resume to [email protected] and call 813-358-5769.
Riley Kelly | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled