Digital Speech Language Pathologist Job | Tennessee | School based job
VocoVision is looking for a Tennessee Speech Language Pathologist to work a remote job. This job is 40 hours a week.
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Direct therapy
- Job requires Tennessee Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred
- Platform with proprietary materials to deliver services
- Clinical and technical support while in the position
- On-going support from your recruiter
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Tennessee and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.