At VocoVision, we work with the world’s premier Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to help them transfer their specialized skill sets to a virtual setting. Just like an in-person SLP, the duties of our teletherapists change from student to student, depending on their individual challenges. Our SLPs offer treatment and assessment through telepractice.
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Florida school
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Job requires Florida Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred but we may bypass this with a clinical interview
- Platform with proprietary materials to deliver services
- Clinical and technical support while in the position
- On-going support from your recruiter
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Florida and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
In order to interview you must pass a short tech screen to qualify. I will provide this.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled