Indiana Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Opening
VocoVision is seeking a experienced and passionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team as a virtual therapist. The SLP will be responsible for providing speech and language teletherapy services to K-12 students.
- Administer speech and language assessments and evaluations to determine students' needs and develop individualized treatment plans
- Provide teletherapy speech and language services through VocoVision's teletherapy platform
- Record student progress and collaborate with parents and school personnel
- Collaborate with other members of the students' educational team to ensure effective treatment and progress toward goals
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and developments in speech and language pathology
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid IL state license in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Experience providing virtual services
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Familiar/Comfortable using teletherapy technology and computer software
This is a 1099 contract position with flexible hours.
If you are an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist looking to work remotely with K-12 students, please send your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 358-5769
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled