Join Our Team: Remote SLP Position Available in Pennsylvania!
Position Overview: VocoVision has taken partners with Sunbelt Staffing and is seeking multiple passionate and experienced Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to join rapidly expanding team on a remote basis. This position offers the ability to work from home on your own schedule while making a meaningful impact on the lives of students across the state of Pennsylvania and the country!
- Provide direct therapy services to students via virtual platforms, utilizing evidence-based techniques and strategies.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other members of the educational team to support student success and facilitate communication skills development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress, assessment results, and therapy sessions.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution
- Current and active Pennsylvania state licensure or ability to obtain
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the ASHA.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as an SLP, preferably in a school-based setting is preferred
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech-language therapy.
For immediate consideration and more details regarding compensation, caseload and more, send your resume to [email protected] or call directly (813) 219-1020. We look forward to your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled